Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 7th, 2007 -Eldorado Canyon

A spring snow storm changed my hiking plans. I still wanted to get out and enjoy a hike. I was no longer in the mood for skiing.

Eldorado Canyon State Park called.

"Eldo" is more of a climbing mecca then a hiking destination. Still, there are trails there. The trails connect to the Boulder Open Space system as well.

My companions for the day were Terry and D-low.

The three of us followed the trail and then elected to do some off trail hiking.

All together, we were out for about ten miles.

With the red rock walls, freshly fallen snow and ice coated surroundings there was a ethereal
beauty.

Not my usual idea of Spring hiking. But it provided some much cherished time outdoors.

All the pictures



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home