Thursday, July 24, 2008

If I ever did the Match.com thing...

Unlike many of my peers, I have yet to try the world of Match.com or similar.

A "professional" (what the hell does that mean anyway?!?!?) 30-something who has not tried THE SITE is somewhat of a rarity in the Boulder Bubble.

But I have run into this great scenario found at xkcd during my own dating life at times:




Walking for months at a time tends to skew what is viewed as a short hike. :)

Of course, this other strip ends to sounds too close to reality for someone who journals online about the outdoors.... ;)


(My buddy Skittles told me about this site last week. Great site if you are a bit geeky, cynical and enjoy off-centered humor. The folks over at Whiteblaze.net just mentioned it too. Many of us slightly geeky, cynical and off-centered folk among the hiker trash. :D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home